The following changes to EGBB Airspace are effective 3rd December 2020. All changes are detailed in the NATS AIP AIRAC 13/2020.
- GROVE conventional STARS will be removed and replaced with RNAV STARS.
- CHASE conventional STARS via CREWE will be replaced with RNAV STARS.
- CHASE conventional STARS via the MCT will remain.
- CHASE hold will be available as both an RNAV and conventional hold.
- GROVE hold will be available as an RNAV hold only.
- OLIVE hold is not required as HON outages will no longer affect Birmingham operations.
- CEDAR and MAPLE holds still exist, but have been withdrawn from En-route charts.
New STARs and withdrawn STARs are listed in the tables below.
|Aerodrome||Old STAR Name||New STAR name||Navigation Specification||ATS Route Connectivity|
|EGBB||GROVE 1B||SILVA 1B||RNAV5||M183, M605, Q41|
|EGBB||GROVE 1C||HEMEL 1B||RNAV5||L610, M184, T420|
|EGBB||N/A||MAKUX 1B||RNAV5||L15, Q38|
|EGBB||N/A||MALUD 1B||RNAV5||L975, Q37, Z195|
|EGBB||CHASE 1C||WAL 1B||RNAV5||L10, L975, Q4|
|EGBB||CHASE 2D||AMPIT 1B||RNAV5||L15|