Bedworth is a market town in the borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth, Warwickshire, England.
- The Base of Controlled Airspace here is 2000ft.
- This image is taken facing South.
- To the North is the town of Bedworth and to the South is the city of Coventry. A really helpful landmark here is the Ricoh Arena.
- There is a Railway line just to the East tracking South towards Coventry City Centre.
- If you are following the M6 West, the CTR boundary is approximately just west of Corley Services.
If you are transiting in the portion of airspace between the North Western edge of the Coventry ATZ and the Birmingham CTR, pay particular attention to your location and the Birmingham QNH. Coventry are active with AFIS and A/G on 123.825. Coventry can be busy with flight training and there are also two Helimed helicopters at Coventry that may lift without warning. Coventry also now permit based operators to fly outside of aerodrome operating hours.